Norfolk Tractors and Spares is owned solely by Kevin Rix
We at Norfolk Tractors & Spares are committed to honest use of our customer and visitors’ details. We want you to know that we do not sell, rent or trade our information with any other companies or businesses for marketing purposes and we take the security of your information seriously.
What Personal Information do we collect?
As part of the registration process, we collect some of your personal information. We use that information for reasons which are set out in the “How we use your information” section below.
We only collect the information we actually need, which includes;
- Your name
- Your contact details; postal address including billing and delivery addresses, mobile and telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Purchases and orders made by you
- Your on-line browsing activities on Norfolk Tractors & Spares website
- Your Norfolk Tractors & Spares Website password
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, we collect but do not store your payment card details.
- Your correspondence and communications with Norfolk Tractors & Spares
- Other publicly available personal information, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive, and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional information for the purposes in this Policy. Some of the above personal information is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites or send an email to our team.
How we use your information
We’ve built our website so that you only need to give the minimum amount of information for us to provide our services to you.
How we protect your information
Norfolk Tractors & Spares is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. Our security measures include
- We do not process information outside the EU
- Regular reviews of all Third-Party Processors who may handle your personal information to ensure they comply with GDPR
- Regular penetration testing of systems
- Internal policies setting out our information security approach and training for employees
How you can protect your information
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters, numbers and symbols is best. Avoid your name, email address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained or guessed. Should you wish to change your password you can do so by accessing your account settings
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Legal Basis for processing your information
The legal basis for processing your information is as follows
Norfolk Tractors & Spares collects and uses personal information because is it necessary for
- The pursuit of our legitimate interests
- The purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer
- Complying with our legal obligations
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer information, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Norfolk Tractors & Spares, including
- Selling and supplying goods and services to our customers
- Protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services
- Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- Understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs
- Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies
- Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
- Protecting Norfolk Tractors & Spares, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Norfolk Tractors & Spares
- Effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against Norfolk Tractors & Spares
You have the following rights
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you have any questions about how Norfolk Tractors & Spares uses your personal information that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal information, please contact us by any of the following means:
Norfolk Tractors & Spares
Weasenham St Peter
Email: [email protected]&spares.com